Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MOMENT OF PANIC!

I am bored, at home alone with only my pseudo-screwdriver (it is orange/mango juice) to console me, when I click stumbleupon. It responds with something to the tune of, "Sorry, we are out of webpages within your interests, please select some more."
I respond with
[GAH! I searched for this one .gif that was perfect. Searched far too long for the un-messed with version of this:

But, that is not what I want. I don't care about that fugly chick with the car. But, I have been looking for over the appropriate amount of time for the pic I want. This will have to do instead. Elle is a sad panda indeed.]

then restart my computer.
Everything is fine now.
/whew.

So yeah, after searching for the right gif for about 20 minutes (I know!!) I think I'll just watch Arrested Development and knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment