Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 3

I did my exercises, albeit the push-ups were a little half-assed. My legs are still super sore. I'm not hobbling around, but the front of my thighs are super tight. Anyone (out of the 0 people that read this) know any good stretches for that area?
I now wait 2 days then start week 2.

In other news, I've become a guide for chacha.com. The pay is pretty dismal (I make between 10 and 16 cents per question, with the majority of them being 10-12 cents), but since I'm sitting at my computer almost all day, it isn't too bad. Some of the questions are pretty interesting. For example, I love Coast to Coast Am. Last night I was listening to it, and someone asked which station it was on in Arizona. Anyways, that is what I am up to. Trying to exersice, ChaCha, solitare and drinking beer to offset the workouts. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment