Wednesday, May 20, 2009

100 days challenge

Warning: I am a girl and I am talking about my weight.

If I were more adept at HTML and that them there computer thingys, I would put in a "To read more click here" button. But, alas, I don't even know what one of those that them there thing-a-ma-jigs is called. I even start sentences with "But". (Shock!)

So, to get straight to the point, I am sick of being in no shape whatsoever. I guess you could call my shape not fat, but squishy, but what is that point? I am sick of trying on clothes and feeling gross. I am sick of making excuses. Starting tomorrow (wednesday) I am going to start the 100 day program on three fronts. Yes, this is probably a little excessive, and not the way they were designed, but I want to work all of my body. Curves worked great in the past, but I am nowhere near being able to afford a gym membership. So, to 100 day workouts I go. I am going to attempt all three, the pushups, situps and squats. I am starting in the very very far left category for all of them, and am even going to do wall pushups. (I wish I could do wall sit ups and wall squats). Because, frankly, I can't even do one single correct form pushup, or sit up, or squat. I want to change this. I want to be able to get off of the floor without struggling. I want to beable to walk up a flight of stairs without huffing, and I want to wear a tanktop with confidence. So I am attempting these. I am going to convert this blog for that purpose. It is not like anyone reads this thing anyways, and if they do, fuck you. it is called elle news, that means news about elle, even though elle is not my full name, you get the point! I start tomorrow on all three fronts. Wish me luck.

Ok, maybe I am too lazy for my own damn good, but upon further reflection (i.e. looking at the webpages I am using) it is not 100 days, but a 6 week program to 100 pushups, 200 situps, and 200 squats. in a row. in 6 weeks. this might, no, this will take more than six weeks. but in six weeks, when I stick to this, I am assured to be in better shape than I am today, and that much closer to a goal of 100 push ups, 200 situps, and 200 squats. in a row.

If you are curious, and incase I accidentally delete the bookmarks, the webpages I am using can be found here. You can find the situps and squats info from that site. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment