Sunday, May 31, 2009
Today was better than yesterday. I definitely had my moments, but as a whole it wasn't terrible. I went out to lunch with Bree, and then went to the used bookstore and comic book store. I keep spending money. I really need to keep this in check, but damn if buying stuff doesn't make me feel better. I'm going out to play pool in a little bit. I feel kind of apathetic about it, but I think that doing stuff is the best way to get my mind off of things. I was in a rut earlier though. I have this problem where I dwell on things and think the "would'a, could'a, should'as". Again, not the healthiest thing, but I can't help it. Zuma (my awesome cat) has a cut on her neck, and it looks a little inflamed and the first thought on my mind was, "I should show this to Adam, he will no what to do". I wonder how long those thoughts are going to keep popping up. It wasn't too fun to have it. I think I need to cut myself some slack. I'm trying to portray this image of complete stability and sanity, and that really isn't the case. It is like I don't want anyone to know how I am feeling, yet I am typing a blog about it. oh well. It is nice to type it out and let it into the ether. I went to Barnes and Nobles earlier looking for a book called "Bitter girls" or something, about how to deal with breakups by becoming a bitter girl. heh. Then I had a thought of going over to his house and plastering his car with Obama stickers. Just a thought though, I wouldn't actually do that. Because I am a nice person. Just ask anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment