skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 12, 2009
Cat fact #1
Zuma eats her plastic placemat when she runs out of food. I am not a bad cat mommy, I am talking about 30 seconds after she eats the last kernel. WTF? And she looks up at me with sad eyes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elle News
About Me
Elle
A recent college graduate, in debt up to her eyeballs, looking to the internet's random ramblings for solace.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(10)
Getting political.
The Hangover is a decent movie. I reccomend seein...
Cat fact #1
Star Trek
One of the funniest things I have seen in a long w...
I feel like screaming and I can't explain it.I nee...
Book Club
My new favorite thing
Heh
Exhaustion test
►
May
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment