Monday, June 1, 2009

Exhaustion test

When starting these programs, I had to take an exhaustion test to see where I would start. Today marked my second exhaustion test, which helps me get on track. Things went pretty poorly, but also pretty well.
Push-ups: 11 consecutive girly push-ups, which means that I get to redo week two on track 1!
Sit-ups: 20 crunches, so again, I redo week 2, track 1.
Squats: I did 40! This means that I not only get to advance onto week 3, but I get to do track 2!

Wow. I really surprised myself there, but I have a feeling that my ass will be super sore tomorrow. Heh.

On mental health news, today was much better. Leaps and bounds better. I am still sad, but not really for the loss of him, but the loss of what I envisioned my life to be. Does that make sense? I put all this thought and energy into a life that I thought I wanted, and it went poof. So now I start working on what my life should look like solo. I guess. I don't really want a solo life at all. In fact, soloing sucks, but I guess that is what I do. I've been listening to alot of loud bitter music, and smoking cigarettes. IT isn't healthy, but I am letting myself go for a week and then I will start to put the pieces back together. Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut off! I am a little nervous, as I do like my long hair, but it is not very manageable, and I need change. Plus, my hair grows super fast and will be back to a normal length in a few months anyways.
Tonight I am going to the bars. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment