Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Hangover is a decent movie. I reccomend seeing it on dvd, whilst drinking. At the theatre alone it was chukle-worthy, but not great. In fact, I laughed the hardest for the trailer for Extract.
I've really been in a funk this week. Just moping around and feeling sorry for myself. It is not a fun place to be and I can't seem to get out of it. I stay up until 2am drinking, then drag myself out of bed around 12 to lounge at the computer. I don't know how to get out of this rut. I was looking forward to going to trivia toinght, but Bree didn't have the money, so I moped then got out of the house and watched the hangover. I am going home on Friday, so that should at the very least cure me of some of my boredom for a few days. Things are really tense between my sister and my mom right now and I'm not looking forward to being in the middle of that. plus theres the funeral thing for my nana. plus i'm sure my family is going to ask how my boyfriend is. such fun awaits me, after an 8 hour car ride! I do have a neat book on tape by the guy who wrote dune, so hopefully i'll get sucked into that. But really, I am in a self-pitying rut. Pandora keeps playing love songs and there is nothing on the internet. It is midnight and I should probably sleep, but I feel like getting a little tipsy and staying up. The roomate's 16 year old sister is here, but whatever. I can be the wierd fat alkie roomate. GAH. I need to magically get in a better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment